Philadelphia Internet Marketing Specialist Job – Come Join Us!May 10th, 2012
Dinkum is a small internet marketing company based in Philadelphia. We like being small but every now and then there comes a time when we need to expand a little. Now is that time. So we are on the lookout for the right candidate to join our team and before I get into the specifics let me offer a couple of pre-qualifications.
- We want you to be in or around the Philadelphia area. While we all work remotely, we do have meetings, get-togethers, conferences etc that you will be required to attend as well as the occassional client meeting. This one is not negotiable.
- We want you to have had experience in the Internet Marketing space for the past 5 years and preferably major SEO working knowledge, it’s a huge part of our Internet Marketing campaigns.
- We also prefer an unnatural obsession in this space. It’s what we would classify as a lifestyle position…working mostly remotely does allow for some flexibility. Anyway, on to the details….
Dinkum Interactive is looking for a smart, detail oriented person with 2+ years SEO experience with preferred 5+ years in Internet Marketing. Programming and web development knowledge/experience is a plus.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for a creative, analytical, and technically savvy individual who wants to be a part of a growing online marketing group based in Oreland, Pennsylvania
- Optimization of multiple client websites, including optimizing existing websites and working with the development team — internal and external resources – on projects that are being developed or in the planning/design phase
- Working with internal and external editorial/copywriting teams on content development
- Keyword research & analysis
- Industry/competitor analysis
- Reporting & analytics — measuring clients Key Performance Indicators beyond the ranking
- Keeping up to date on the latest SEO trends and educating the internal Account Management team on the benefits of SEO
- Link Development — work within the team on strategy, research, & executing a successful link development plan
- A minimum of 2 years of full time SEO experience
- A documented, proven track record for driving traffic and conversions
- Knowledge of SEO methods and best practices
- Knowledge and understanding of current search engine algorithms
- Strong Experience with analytics — primarily Google Analytics but also Omniture and Webtrends
- experience with social media activities including planning and implementation
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively; excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent collaborative skills — we’re looking for a team player
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical clients — this is a client facing position
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Programming experience
- Experience with Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter and Yahoo Sponsored Search
- Working knowledge of best practices in e-commerce, website usability, CRO and site architecture
- Applicants need to be based around the Philadelphia area and comfortable working remotely. Please send resumes, portfolios, links, social profiles…whatever you feel will help.
Send details to jobs @ dinkuminteractive.com