Pay Per Click advertising sounds great – bid more than the other folks, and get top placement on major search engines. But it can be a trap – bid on the wrong keywords, or focus on the wrong audience, and you end up spending a fortune without any measurable return.
The answer? Start off with our Online Advertising Assessment which will give you a full picture of what’s going on with you, with your competitors, your conversion flow, and offers a roadmap on moving your campaigns forward. It’s a great way to see if you’re on the right path or if you’re off course.
If you think you’re doing well but need to fine-tune a few things, Dinkum Interactive’s PPC management services may be a good fit. We will help you select and test your keyword selection to ensure an efficient system, and then track and adjust your campaign for best performance. Our process uses real-world data for a definite return on investment:
- Audience. First, we work with you to determine your audience. Who will search for you? Who will click on your Adwords, Overture or other pay per click ads? Your PPC audience will be different from the ‘natural’ search audience, or from visitors you get from other channels. We take this into account so that we can prepare the best keyword list and copy for your campaign.
- Keywords. Next, we select the ‘niche’ keywords that will deliver the most relevant traffic for the lowest cost. We start with our unique keyword mining process, drawing on both PPC and natural search databases to provide the best coverage. Then we prepare keyword lists that include terms, misspellings and plural/singular possibilities.
- Copy. Next, we help you craft relevant, well-written PPC ads that focus on each keyword group. By combining a clear, audience-focused call to action with the best keywords and phrase, we create the most effect PPC campaign.
- Setup. We establish your campaign on the PPC services that offer the best exposure to your audience. At the same time, we install conversion tracking on your site.
- Measure and Adjust. Then we continuously track campaign performance for click-thru and conversion rates, and adjust each keyword group for the best performance. It’s an ongoing process but one that can yield significant rewards.